You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|MicroNavFPV.ino||4 years ago|
|MicroNavFPV.ino_attiny13a_9600000LL.hex||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
Use your RC Receiver for controlling navigation light, a ultra bright spot light and your FPV camera.
Fast overview: Video will come soon.
- Atmel Attiny 13A PU
- 5x ultra bright 3mm led, red and green
- 8x ltra bright 3mm led, white
- 3x Transistor 2N3904
- Elko 25V 100µF
- Socket for Attiny
- Some servo wires
- A hackable fpv camera with hybrid ir lens
- get your isp-programmer (ex. USBasp) working, linux is your friend
- install latest Arduino IDE and drivers
- install the MicroCore https://github.com/MCUdude/MicroCore
- enable #define ENABLE_MICROS in avr/cores/microcore/core_settings.h
3.Libraries used in this project:
- prepare Hardware. Ground to Ground and the rest like the schematics (comming soon).
- Upload the sketch to the Arduino with the ISP-Programmer.
- Set the switches on your RC control for the two channels.
- Power everything up.
- Enjoy your Micro-Nav-Lights-Controller.
Bug and Features: Please report bugs and wishes to me. Thanks!