Use your Fatshark or Skyzone goggles as a virtual reality headset.
Fast overview: Use an Arduino Micro as a Joystick for OpenTrack with the input of your FPV-Headtracker.
- Arduino Micro (ATmega32U4 = featuring a built-in USB which makes the Micro recognizable as a joystick)
- 3,5 mm phone jack from your goggle
- Mirroring the Computer-Screen to the goggle with a HDMI to AV converter
3.Libraries used in this project:
- prepare Hardware. Ground to Ground and the PPM-Pin to D4 (it´s the ICP-Pin)
- Install the libraries
- Upload the sketch to the Arduino
- Check if the Arduino is detected from the computer (Windows Control Panel >> Hardware >> Devices >> Arduino Micro
- Start OpenTrack and import the "TrackFPV.ini" profile
- Choose the Arduino as the joystick input
- Press the "Tracker" Button on your FPV goggle and klick immediately "Start"
- Enjoy your VR Headset
Bug and Features: Please report bugs and wishes to me. Thanks!
Tested with Arduino Micro, OpenTrack2.3 and Skyzone V2 and RealFlight 7 on Win10_64bit