You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|TrackFPV.ini||5 years ago|
|TrackFPV.ino||5 years ago|
Use your Fatshark or Skyzone goggles as a virtual reality headset.
Fast overview: Use an Arduino Micro as a Joystick for OpenTrack with the input of your FPV-Headtracker.
- Arduino Micro (ATmega32U4 = featuring a built-in USB which makes the Micro recognizable as a joystick)
- 3,5 mm phone jack from your goggle
- Mirroring the Computer-Screen to the goggle with a HDMI to AV converter
- install the latest OpenTrack software https://github.com/opentrack/opentrack/releases
- install latest Arduino IDE and drivers
3.Libraries used in this project:
- Joystick.h https://github.com/MHeironimus/ArduinoJoystickLibrary
- CPPM.h https://github.com/jmparatte/CPPM
- prepare Hardware. Ground to Ground and the PPM-Pin to D4 (it´s the ICP-Pin)
- Install the libraries
- Upload the sketch to the Arduino
- Check if the Arduino is detected from the computer (Windows Control Panel >> Hardware >> Devices >> Arduino Micro
- Start OpenTrack and import the "TrackFPV.ini" profile
- Choose the Arduino as the joystick input
- Press the "Tracker" Button on your FPV goggle and klick immediately "Start"
- Enjoy your VR Headset
Bug and Features: Please report bugs and wishes to me. Thanks!
Tested with Arduino Micro, OpenTrack2.3 and Skyzone V2 and RealFlight 7 on Win10_64bit