tmdb rework and metadb integration #46
- use tmdb data, if present via metadb and aod data is missing
- add metaDB support
- resolve aod id to tmdb id
- provide additional metadta for epsiodes (skip opening)
- rework aod parser (use val objects: (AoDMedia or split in two objects (TV and Movie)))
- instead of using episodes for everything, call them playlist and make them more generic
the tmdb interation now provides additional information: * tv seasons & episodes * movie & tv show (air date, status)
* use gson fromJson() to parse tmdb response * adapt tmd types to documentation (nullable/non nullable)
* use numberStr instead of index to display the correct episode number, allowing for number such as "12.5" * show tmdb episode description in player if found and aod description is missing
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?