WS2812B Controller for RC plane night flying with spotlight
Fast overview: Video will come soon.
- Atmel Atmega328p
- WS2812B stirp (got mine from https://www.banggood.com/5M-45W-150SMD-WS2812B-LED-RGB-Colorful-Strip-Light-Waterproof-IP65-WhiteBlack-PCB-DC5V-p-1035640.html)
- 3W 12V LED
- Transistor 2N3904
- Capacitors - 10uF/25V
- Socket for Atmega
- Some servo wires
- Crystal 16MHz
- Capacitor Ceramic 22pF
- PCB of your choice
- get your isp-programmer (ex. USBasp) working, linux is your friend
- install latest Arduino IDE and drivers
- install FastLED https://github.com/FastLED/FastLED
3.Libraries used in this project:
- FastLED from https://github.com/FastLED/FastLED
- prepare Hardware. Ground to Ground and the rest like the schematics (comming soon).
- Upload the sketch to the Arduino with the ISP-Programmer.
- Set the switches on your RC control for the two channels.
- Power everything up.
- Enjoy your WS2812B-LED-RC-Controller
Bug and Features: Please report bugs and wishes to me. Thanks!