cemu_UI uses maven to manage all dependencies and to build the Software. In order to build cemu_UI make sure you have Maven and the latest version of java 11 jdk installed.
At first you need to clone cemu_UI
git clone https://github.com/Seil0/cemu_UI.git, if you have done that go to the root folder of cemu_UI and build the cemu_UI package with
mvn clean package. The final package can be found in /target/cemu_UI.jar_.
To import the project in eclipse make a right-click on Package Explorer -> Import -> Maven -> Existing Maven Project.
First startup description
At the first start cemu_UI will download a reference game list. This list contains several thousand Wii U games, from which we get the Nintendo ID, cover download url and other necessary information. If cemu_UI has found a game in your ROM directory it will download the cover found on the games reference list and create a new entry in the local_games database. In this local_games database are all information about total play time, last played, cover- and ROM path stored. When cemu_UI has finished searching for ROMs it will add all games from the local_games database to a array-list to work with.
If you want to build a version that supports the cloud sync, you need to add a "client_secret.json" in "resources/". For more information have a closer look at developers.google.com. The default client_secret is not included for security reasons.
Used libraries and apis
- JFoenix: https://github.com/jfoenixadmin/JFoenix
- minimal-json: https://github.com/ralfstx/minimal-json
- sqlite-jdbc: https://github.com/xerial/sqlite-jdbc
- Apache commons io: https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-io/
- Apache commons logging: https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-logging/
- Apache commons codec: https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-codec/
- Apache Log4j 2: https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/
- Google Drive Api libraries: https://developers.google.com/drive/
Version schema and naming
cemu_UI is always named after a song from a random Nintendo Game,but mainly Super Mario Galaxy.
- v0.1.x: "Throwback Galaxy"
- v0.2.x: "Puzzle Plank Galaxy"
- v0.3.x: "Purple Comet" (current)
- v0.4.x: "Fluffy Bluff Galaxy"